1. During the installation process, strictly inspect the parts according to the technical requirements, keep them clean, and prevent impurities from entering the installation surface. Especially the sealing end face of the sealing ring, even if there are tiny dust particles, it will damage the seal and cause oil leakage.
2. The sealing sleeve and sealing rubber ring need to be replaced with new ones if they are aging, deformed, scratched, broken, etc.
3. The spring should be replaced when its elasticity is insufficient, and its end surface can be ground if it is uneven. When the pressing ring is warped, it should be repaired and flattened and sharp edges removed.
4. The large and small sealing rings are not in tight contact and can be re-ground to have a uniform and continuous grinding ring. Do not hit the end face of the ring and disturb the spouse ring. The thickness of the ring should be the same, otherwise it must be replaced.
5. The thickness of the rubber ring is not enough. It is allowed to wrap the asbestos rope to achieve a tightness of 0.15~0.20 kg per square centimeter.
6. Bending, out-of-round or neck wear of the axle, wear of the supporting wheel hub and sealing shell must be repaired.
7. When the bearing and sealing ring plane is worn out, according to the degree of wear, a 2~4 mm thick oil-resistant rubber ring can be used between the sealing sleeve and the end surface of the hub. After installation, the sealing sleeve assembly should be able to rotate freely on the hub. In addition, a gasket with an outer diameter of 100 mm, an inner diameter of 85 mm, and a thickness of 1.5 mm can be used to compensate the wear of the bearing between the outer ring of the bearing and the support shoulder of the sealed housing. When the height of the sealing sleeve is less than 32 mm and the width of the bearing is less than 41 mm, a new one should be replaced.
8. The paper pad on the supporting wheel should be kept intact and suitable thickness