1. The new sprocket is too long or stretched after use, which is difficult to adjust. You can remove the chain link depending on the situation, but it must be an even number. The chain link should pass through the back of the sprocket, the lock piece should be inserted outside, and the opening of the lock piece should face the opposite direction of rotation.
2. When the machine is stored for a long time, the sprocket should be removed and cleaned with kerosene or diesel, and then coated with oil or butter and stored in a dry place.
3. The sprocket should not swing or skew when installed on the shaft. In the same transmission assembly, the end faces of the two sprockets should be in the same plane. When the center distance of the sprocket is less than 0.5 meters, the deviation can be 1 mm; when the center distance of the sprocket is more than 0.5 meters, the deviation can be 2 mm. However, there must be no friction on the side surfaces of the sprocket teeth. If the two wheels offset too much, it will easily cause chain disconnection and accelerated wear. When replacing the sprocket, you must pay attention to check and adjust the offset.
4. After the sprocket is severely worn, the new sprocket and the new sprocket should be replaced at the same time to ensure good meshing. It is not possible to just replace a new sprocket or a new sprocket alone. Otherwise it will cause poor meshing and accelerate the wear of the new sprocket or new sprocket. After the tooth surface of the sprocket wears to a certain degree, it should be turned over and used in time (referring to the sprocket used with adjustable surface) to extend the use time.
5. The tightness of the sprocket should be appropriate. Too tight will increase power consumption and the bearing will easily wear out; too loose sprocket will easily jump and fall off the chain. The tightness of the sprocket is: lifted or pressed down from the middle of the sprocket, about 2%-3% of the center distance between the two sprocket.
6. The old sprocket cannot be mixed with some new sprocket, otherwise it is easy to produce impact in the transmission and break the sprocket.
7. The sprocket should be filled with lubricating oil in time during work. Lubricating oil must enter the matching gap between the roller and the inner sleeve to improve working conditions and reduce wear.