1. Repair and maintain according to the maintenance plan.
2. Before the machine enters the warranty, the operator should thoroughly clean the equipment to keep the machine clean and complete and enter the factory.
3. For newly purchased accessories, it is necessary to check the appearance quality and standard size, etc. To ensure the quality of the accessories.
4. The first step for equipment repair and maintenance is to park the equipment in place; the support pad is firm, and the triangular wood is laid to make the equipment park safe and reliable.
5. The repaired parts must be inspected to meet the assembly technical requirements and ensure the quality of the ingredients.
6. Go through the machine warranty procedures. Before the machine is repaired, a special person is required to appraise the equipment and check the technical status of the machine. The maintenance items will be filled in the maintenance work sheet and relevant records will be made.
7. According to the machine maintenance items, arrange the division of labor, and select tools correctly to disassemble the equipment. The parts required to be disassembled are placed in a special basin and can be used again after cleaning.
8. Make preparations for the appraisal of parts and components, let the technicians appraise the parts, and deal with the parts that are determined to be usable and replaceable in accordance with the assembly methods and fit clearance of the machine.
We must perform the correct operation according to the above instructions. Only in this way can we do a good job in the daily maintenance of the crawler chassis, so as to better operate it and improve the construction efficiency.