1. Bolt-on: Work if your existing steel pads have pre-drilled holes
2. Clip-on: Use clips that wrap around the pad and work with most styles of pads.
3. Chain-on : Bolt directly to the chain so there is no triple-grouser shoe involved.
Tips feature of rubber tracks: (why choose rubber track to instead of the track shoe with undercarriage spare parts)
(1) Less round damage
Rubber tracks cause less damage to roads than steel tracks, and less rutting of soft ground than either steel tracks of wheel products.
(2) Low noise
A benefit to equipment operating in congested areas, rubber track products less noise than steel tracks.
(3) High speed
Rubber track permit machines to travel at a higher speed than steel tracks.
(4) Less vibration
Rubber tracks insulate machine and operator from vibration, extending the machine’s lifetime and lowering operate fatigue.
(5) Low ground pressure
The ground pressure of rubber tracks equipped machinery can be fairly low, about 0.14-2.30 kg/ cm , a major reason for its use on the wet and soft terrain .
(6) Superior traction
The added traction of rubber, track vehicles permits them to pull twice the load of wheel vehicles of the sane weight.
How to Measure Rubber Tracks?
To check for the size of your existing rubber track you will need to measure followings.
(1) Measure the width of the track in millimeters or we can do the conversions for you. (1 inch = 25.4 millimeters)
(2) Measure the distance from the top of the center of one link (metal piece that engages with the sprocket on the track) to the top of the center of the next link (in millimeters or we can do the conversions for you). This distance is known as the pitch of the track.
(3) Count the total number of links (also called metal pieces or lugs) inside of the track.
(4) The measurement of a track is Width x Pitch x Links.
hydraulic cylinder for mini excavator manufacturer PC100-6 has been widely acclaimed for its competitive characteristics because we have been subject to meeting the industry standard.The fields of application include 6.1 Cylinder.
Driven by the competitive market, we continuously improve the techniques to ensure the high-quality manufacturing of Excavator E70B E200B Hydraulic Breaker Hammer Chisel.The product plays an indispensable role in the field(s) of Construction Machinery Parts.
Excavator breaker tools hydraulic breaker hammer chisel 140 mm rock chisel diameter With greater added value, it can bring high profits to customers and create greater value for customers.Therefore,it has obtained unanimous favorable comments from market.What's more,It has a vast variety of application, including Hydraulic Breakers.